Tuesday 21 September 2010

All Vogues




Just been researching French Vogue Editor, Carine Roitfeld, she sounds quite interesting, imagining stories for her shots. Now I would like to read the French Vogue to see her style. I don't get the American Vogue but I have seen the film, "The September Issue", which gives me some insight into the very strong character of Wintour and quite rightly so - you can't be a 'drip' running a magazine like that, although she's amazingly like a headmistress that I know. Shulman, British Vogue Editor, in my opinion, should not be overshadowed by any of these. She offers, not only glamour and culture but creativity and good, well-written articles. The creative side to her gives her an imaginative, artistic, then becoming personal and intelligent eye - she is, in my view, our, 'English Rose', we should be proud of as we have the best Vogue!

All the research does make me realize that I would like to read all Vogues to see what they have got to offer and the differences between them. I don't know if it would make any difference to any of the magazines or indeed the industry, promoting brands etc. but it would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment